The Black Sea and the Danube Delta have a lot to offer, which is why we have created a one-week cruise to explore everything on board of a luxury catamaran.
We start the sea journey from Eforie Nord or Constanța, and the first stop will be Mamaia, for some fun on the beach.
Next we will have three days of sailing and partying in the best preserved Delta from Europe, part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will spend the first day at Sf. Gheorghe, the second one at Crișan and the last one at Sulina.
The next destination is Limanu. We will dock at the yacht harbor, where you can have dinner. The 2 Mai beach is within a10-minute drive, and Vama Veche is 20 minutes away.
The trip continues to Balcic, one of the main tourist attractions of the Bulgarian coast, where you can visit Queen Mary’s castle and the famous botanical garden near the castle.
The last day of party and sailing will be on our way back to Eforie Nord or Constanța.
What you need to know:
- Route plan, depending on the weather (6 nights): Eforie Nord / Constanța – Mamaia – Danube Delta – Limanu – Balcic, Bulgaria – Eforie Nord / Constanța
- The catamaran has a professional skipper, included in the cost.
- The lunch menu and the selection of drinks are additional services: they can be either self-catering or offered by the Black Sea Party partners, on request.
- Embarking spot: Bellona Tourist Port from Eforie Nord or on request: Tomis Port in Constanta or Mangalia Tourist Port.
- Weather: For the safety of all involved, the duration of the sea trips is established according to the weather conditions, the skipper being the one who decides whether sailing can be done in optimal conditions or whether it is better to drop anchor – offshore or at shore, and to safely continue the party.
[bookly-form category_id=”10″ service_id=”14″ staff_member_id=”11″ show_number_of_persons=”1″ hide=”categories,staff_members,week_days,time_range”]